||Associate Application Engineer
||Business Product Development
This position is not open to sponsorship or relocation assistance.
Produce web-based applications per the specifications and requirements of the project. Ability to code in Java/J2EE based technology. Review and learn detailed requirements, and design specification documents. Review and learn web based coding standards
at ARC. General understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC). Familiar with code testing methods and philosophies. Assist with code review documents and attend code review meetings. Develop an understanding of ARC’s defect tracking tool, code
migration tool, and execution environments.
- Deliver effective, efficient, resilient, and secure web based business applications according to business requirements.
- Maintain proper documentation of work, for review and analysis by others.
- Attend requirements review, design review, project status, QA defect tracking, and other project meetings as needed with stakeholders; ask questions to gain understanding of ARC products and processes.
- Execute test cases, reporting and analysis of test results.
- Must have degree (or be actively obtaining a degree) in Information Technology
- Participates actively in learning of software development lifecycle, trends, and/or forums for sharing knowledge.
- Ability to understand technical problems and propose solutions.
- Must be a self-learner, with the ability to apply new concepts in assignments.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- ARC does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed information related to compensation. Employees and applicants who have access to others’ compensation information will not disclose it to
others, unless compelled to do so in response to a complaint, legal action/request or investigation.
||Send This Job to a Friend