||Ab Initio Administrator
The Infrastructure Support Architect is responsible for providing subject matter expertise and support for projects, problem tickets and change requests for the Middleware infrastructure, specifically, the Ab Initio ETL environments and supporting/dependent
- Work with developers and business areas to design, configure, deploy and maintain custom ETL Infrastructure to support project initiatives.
- Perform migration of code changes as needed
- Work closely with server support operations for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems. These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving
- Work to standardize repeatable tasks and steps across multiple accounts to execute middleware infrastructure environments and complex product upgrades.
- Team members participate daily in cadence discussions on team performance. They discuss issues or challenges, and receive trouble-shooting input and advice from other team members. They may also discuss team performance trends. Team members may also separately
interact and exchange information with members of cross-pool teams.
- Environmental configuration for ETL (Ab Initio Server, EME, Gateway Servers, etc.)
- Work with product managers to translate technical information into audience relevant information.
Education and Work Experience Required
- 5 years’ experience with Ab Initio and preferably at least one of the following: Cognos, Jasper, Tableau, SAS, WebLogic or CRM.
- Certification in at least one of the requirements listed above is desired.
- At least 3 years’ experience in one or more of the following: installing, troubleshooting, operating, testing, planning and configuring relevant technologies.
- At least 3 years’ experience in supporting, within any operating systems, ETL infrastructure environments.
- Experience working with any other Middleware infrastructures is a plus.
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Ability to coordinate and work effectively with various teams across the organization.
- Flexible and easily adaptable to change.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer and internal
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking, advanced problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Accurately diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve issues in a fast paced-dynamic environment.
- Analyze problems/issues/inquiries, assign severity levels and follow through to resolution
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- ARC does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed information related to compensation. Employees and applicants who have access to others’ compensation information will not disclose it to
others, unless compelled to do so in response to a complaint, legal action/request or investigation.
||Send This Job to a Friend