||Total Rewards Intern
The Total Rewards Intern will assist in the administration, evaluation and communication of Total Rewards programs that align with ARC's business plan, goals and objectives.
- Assist in the communication and updating of tools and resources maintained on Total Rewards SharePoint sites for use by employees, managers and the HR team.
- Support the review of benefits vendor interfaces/processes in HR system and project work surrounding the preparation for annual benefits open enrollment.
- Lead project to formalize Standard Operating Procedures and records retention of Total Rewards related documentation.
- Support the completion of compensation and benefits surveys to analyze the competitiveness of ARC’s total rewards program offerings. Assist in the maintenance of salary survey data in online Salary.com CompAnalyst database.
- Assist with the compilation of documentation and reporting for annual benefits program compliance audit.
- Support wellness program administration activities, including communications and onsite program/event offerings for employees.
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree within one of the disciplines related to Human Resources, Business Administration or a related discipline with an interest in compensation and benefits
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Ability to use HR Software or similar database systems, including running queries, exporting and analyzing data for research and analysis
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from at different levels within and outside the company
- Ability to accept assigned responsibilities and follow through to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- ARC does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed information related to compensation. Employees and applicants who have access to others’ compensation information will not disclose it to
others, unless compelled to do so in response to a complaint, legal action/request or investigation.
||Send This Job to a Friend