||Access Management Integration Engineer
Provide customized design and development of a Java based web application that provides ARC with Identity and Access Management. Improve and support ARC’s Access Manager (AAM) system and related processes by coding improvements, understanding business requirements
and keeping updated on environmental and system changes.
- Ensure the AAM product works as efficiently as possible. Install and upgrade identity and access management Java based components. Gather user input to understand scenarios and develop detailed technical requirement documents and work closely with Security
Architecture during deployments, upgrades, and changes to ensure requirements are being met; ensure the AAM product integrates successfully with various systems (such as Unix/Linux servers, Active Directory, Mainframe, single sign on (SSO), and relational
databases); ensure enterprise wide with AAM system for provisioning, de-provisioning and access reviews.
- Work with Access Management Program Coordinator to determine modifications needed to the AAM system and determine the amount of time (or level of effort) required to fix the issue. Write JAVA code, configure product processes, workflows and options to
effectively and securely manage system and user access requests, provisioning and removal. Generate workflows and entitlements to automate processes and make the system more user friendly.
- Create technically oriented materials including internal and external tech notes, whitepapers, how-to procedures and user-facing technical presentations. Provide support for the access management product for ARC teams. Troubleshoot advanced user issues.
Work with infrastructure team on any end point issues for systems access. Determine root cause of system failures and perform testing for code deployments.
- Plan for deployment releases and create road maps to address new or changing technical requirements during project deployments.
- Understand and develop the Role Based Security framework used for authentication and single sign-on. Design and implement automated solutions to meet ARC’s access control and management needs.
- Manage all code through a code repository.
Education and Work Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of experience
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of software development principles, design patterns and test driven development
- Advanced knowledge of Java and the ability to develop software in a disciplined development environment
- Desire to configure, develop, and deploy scalable enterprise applications within web/application frameworks and servers
- Creating detail design documents for solutions being implemented in Identity and Access management applications.
- Deploying Corporate Role Based Directory / Security Models within the framework of a highly complex organization model
- Experienced in information security technologies and industry best practices
- Experience using scripting languages to create custom reports and data migration between directories or IDM applications.
- Experience automating user account and creating group membership.
- Experience integrating applications with Access Management applications
- Provide production support of identity and access management infrastructure applications
- Hands on experience in working with workflows and customizing workflows to meet business requirements
- Experience integrating directory with third party and custom applications and troubleshooting relevant integrating issues
- Experience in custom schema creation and management.
- Experience installing, upgrading and configuring identity and access management applications
- Experience in designing, installing and debugging virtual directories
- Proficient in Service Oriented Architecture concepts.
- Experience in Application Servers like Tomcat or other commercial products.
- Experience in working with API gateways.
- Strong foundation with Java/object oriented programming
- Familiarity with SQL and either MS-SQL or Oracle databases
- Exposure with one or more of the following build and deployment tools – Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, Ivy
- Exposure with source control tools (e.g. Subversion, GIT, CVS)
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- ARC does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed information related to compensation. Employees and applicants who have access to others’ compensation information will not disclose it to
others, unless compelled to do so in response to a complaint, legal action/request or investigation.
||Send This Job to a Friend