||Business Product Development
This position is open to Arlington, VA and Tampa, FL locations.
Perform full life-cycle development, including requirements gathering, software design, implementation, testing and deployment, with minimal supervision. Read software architecture and translate that into development and design. Energetic, smart and motivated
developer tasked with life-cycle development, including implementation, testing and deployment, with minimal supervision. Independent problem solving, troubleshooting, analytical and conceptual skills, and manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Designing, develop and test in web-based business applications.
- Produce code review documents and conduct code review meetings with necessary project team members for further evaluation.
- Attend and participate in requirements review, design review, project status, QA defect tracking, and other project meetings as needed with stakeholders.
- Assist in the creation of standards and best practices in Java/J2EE design and development
- Assist in evaluation and recommendation of technical feasibility and effort estimates of proposed technology solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required, degree in Computer Science, Information Technology is preferred.
- Ability to design and implement well-crafted, scalable, and maintainable code.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (preferred)
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Ability to understand technical problems and propose solutions.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- ARC does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed information related to compensation. Employees and applicants who have access to others’ compensation information will not disclose it to
others, unless compelled to do so in response to a complaint, legal action/request or investigation.
||Send This Job to a Friend