||Operation Analyst - Part Time
This is a part time position. Friday’s 3pm-11pm. Saturday, Sundays and Holidays from 11am-7pm
The operations analyst is responsible for operating, monitoring, and troubleshooting the computer system. This position is also responsible for monitoring network and environmental tools, and escalating to the appropriate vendor/support group in the event
of a problem. This position receives direction from senior or lead operations analysts.
- Monitor and manage Data Center systems including mainframe, servers, and all peripheral equipment used in the enterprise data center.
- Monitor batch processing across multiple LPARS through the enterprise scheduling tool.
- Monitor network and environmental tools through use of What’s Up Gold (WUG) and SiteScan.
- Interface with both internal and external customers by providing help desk support and escalating to the appropriate team as needed.
- Escalate problems to senior level Data Center personnel, implement appropriate course of action as directed, and document using Service Now incident reporting software.
- Ensure system security for the computer room and other ARC occupied areas by following established procedures.
- Fulfill departmental requirements in terms of providing work coverage and administrative notification during periods of personal illness, vacation or education/training.
- Follow all operational procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2-3 years previous data center experience or college-related technical training
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office tools is required
- Knowledge of enterprise scheduling tool a plus
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances such as a last-minute work schedule change or shifting processing priorities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Works holidays and weekends as required
- 24/7/365 Data Center, with shift work. Eligible for shift differential (2nd and 3rd shift).
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- ARC does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed information related to compensation. Employees and applicants who have access to others’ compensation information will not disclose it to
others, unless compelled to do so in response to a complaint, legal action/request or investigation.
||Send This Job to a Friend