||Senior Software Engineer
||Business Product Development
We are seeking a Sr. Software Developer to perform full life-cycle development, including requirements gathering, software design, implementation, testing and deployment, with minimal supervision. Read software architecture and translate that into development
and design. Energetic, smart and motivated developer tasked with full life-cycle development, including requirements gathering, software design, implementation, testing and deployment, with minimal supervision. Independent problem solving, troubleshooting,
analytical and conceptual skills, and manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Design, develop, test, implement and maintain enterprise applications to support business requirements.
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create design documents, and perform program coding and testing.
- Ensure technology solutions comply with architectural standards through participation in the field architect program and by ensuring design outputs follow architectural principles.
- Evaluate and recommend technical feasibility and effort estimates of proposed technology solutions.
- Provide level of efforts estimates for new initiatives and change controls in order for projects to be evaluated, budgeted and tracked for success.
- Provide technical assistance to less experienced colleagues and assist in resolving user reported problems.
- B.S. Degree
- 5 plus years of Java/J2EE software development experience
- Strong Java/J2EE application full life cycle development experience including specifying, building and deploying on Application servers and Web Services applications.
- Experience with relevant technology stacks
- Java/J2EE - Required
- Web Services, HTML5, AngularJS - preferred
- Strong relational Database knowledge/experiences such as Oracle database.
- Ability to design and implement well-crafted, scalable, and maintainable code.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is preferred.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- ARC does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed information related to compensation. Employees and applicants who have access to others’ compensation information will not disclose it to
others, unless compelled to do so in response to a complaint, legal action/request or investigation.
||Send This Job to a Friend