||Financial Planning & Analysis Intern
The FP&A Intern will be a part of the Financial Services Division and report to the Director of FP&A. The FP&A team within ARC develops various financial analyses on corporate performance and shareholder value in support of ARC’s Business Operations, Information
Systems and Shared Services organizations. This team also participates in special projects and creates ad hoc analysis and reports for executive leadership.
- Assist in developing various financial analyses on corporate performance and shareholder value
- Assist in special projects and develop ad hoc financial analysis
- Support business case preparation to assess the strategic and financial returns on ARC’s key initiatives and investments. This may include building models in Excel used to analyze potential financial and/or market outcomes based on assumptions provided
by the Business, and/or acquired/derived from Industry and other economic information.
- Participate in finance & accounting related technology reviews for new software and tools to be utilized for forecasting, budgeting and analytics
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Undergraduate students in their Junior or Senior year
- Understanding of Finance and/or Managerial Accounting practices
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Strong Excel Knowledge)
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a diverse group of people within the organization
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- ARC does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed information related to compensation. Employees and applicants who have access to others’ compensation information will not disclose it to
others, unless compelled to do so in response to a complaint, legal action/request or investigation.
||Send This Job to a Friend