||Video and Graphic Design Intern
As a graphic design disciple, you know the power behind dynamic visual design and storytelling. This internship offers the opportunity to gain real world experience within the creative marketing team at ARC. You will have the ability and expectation to participate
in all facets of marketing life and will report to the Creative Design Manager. Your responsibilities will range from creating video assets related to products or events, assisting with brand maintenance, and design of many visual assets (signs, tradeshow
materials, product sales sheets, digital assets, advertisements, and more). You should be able to demonstrate independent problem solving, troubleshooting, analytical and conceptual skills, and the ability to manage tasks and meet scheduled deadlines. You
should also possess a strong understanding of design principles. You will be expected to contribute not only to visuals, but also to the concepts and strategies behind designs. You should be highly skilled with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of products, emphasis
on Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Dreamweaver. Intermediate HTML/CSS knowledge, experience with video production/animation (Premiere and After Effects) is a huge plus. Portfolio of work is required.
- Assist with in-house video creative concepts, creating storyboards, prep, shoot, record audio and edit video/audio content
- Complete other research, social and digital media projects as assigned.
- Create wide range of digital graphics for use in different mediums : icons, logos, web graphics, infographics, digital ads, email, social media, etc.
- Create print materials for a variety of project types: brochures, invitations, infographic posters, research reports, tradeshows, etc.
- Design and execute projects while ensuring brand guidelines are followed and visual communication standards are met
- Work closely with design team to ensure final design meets project’s goal
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Undergraduate completed sophomore year
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
- Use of Adobe After Effects and Premiere required as well as an understanding of exporting, transcoding and converting video files.
- A good photographic eye for camera angles and special effects, as well as knowledge of audio effects and general video editing equipment is a plus
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- ARC does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed information related to compensation. Employees and applicants who have access to others’ compensation information will not disclose it to
others, unless compelled to do so in response to a complaint, legal action/request or investigation.
||Send This Job to a Friend