||Information Security Intern
The Information Security Intern will provide support to the Director of Corporate Security and will work with the Security Operations team to improve the security risk posture and operational effectiveness of the organization. The Intern will assist in
evaluating existing internal controls, examining current processes and procedures, monitoring security systems and providing recommendations. The Information Security Intern is expected to constructively work with other departments to improve processes and
internal controls across the organization.
- Maintain, operate, monitor and modify existing security systems software
- Develop operational metrics related to Information Security systems
- Evaluate current processes and procedures for inefficiencies and make improvement recommendations
- Perform follow-up procedures related to recommendations
- Maintain documentation in a consistent format
- Other duties as assigned
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Must be working towards a degree in a related field such as information systems, computer science or engineering
- Must have completed a computer science or operations course
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- 1-2 years of course work or experience.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- ARC does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed information related to compensation. Employees and applicants who have access to others’ compensation information will not disclose it to
others, unless compelled to do so in response to a complaint, legal action/request or investigation.
||Send This Job to a Friend