||Security Operations Engineer
Our System Engineer will follow a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security procedures to address those risks that are deemed unacceptable, and ensure the information security controls continue to meet the organization's needs on an ongoing
basis. Procure, implement, administer, monitor and examine security management tools needed to discover security vulnerabilities and correlate data and events to determine if an incident has occurred. Detect, investigate, mitigate, document, log, and report
cyber security vulnerabilities, threats and incidents, to ensure stakeholders are aware of both the occurrence and the mitigation steps.
- Administration of information security protocols and products, including; ARC’s approved security information event management (SIEM) application, ARC’s encryption software, ARC’s firewall technologies, ensures security software is installed and operational
on company equipment per security policies, and that security patches have been applied in a timely manner, etc.
- Perform analysis on security event data and generate automated policies to identify abnormal traffic and events.
- Ensure compliance with ARC’s policies and procedures, payment card industry (PCI) standards, and international organization for standardization (ISO27001) standards; assesses local (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) environments security posture and topology,
reviews security relevant documentation, and preparing papers discussing results of analysis to help protect and secure ARC data, infrastructure, and systems and educate stakeholders on possible threats.
- Respond in a timely manner to security events and incidents
- Coordinate with Information Systems teams and business groups to assess, implement, monitor and communicate IS related security risk and hazards
- Conduct internal reviews on a periodic basis to measure compliance with policy, assist in external audits and assessments, specifically PCI requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years working in an IT field required; 3+ years of Information Security experience preferred.
- 2+ years working with a SIEM deployment
- One of the following certifications preferred - CCNA, MCSE, Cisco Security Specialist or CISSP, or equivalent
- Experience managing encryption software
- 2+ years of experience with application/network/OS security products
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- ARC does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed information related to compensation. Employees and applicants who have access to others’ compensation information will not disclose it to
others, unless compelled to do so in response to a complaint, legal action/request or investigation.
||Send This Job to a Friend