||Total Rewards Analyst (Benefits)
The Total Rewards Analyst will be responsible for the administration, evaluation and communication of Total Rewards programs that align with ARC's business plan, goals and objectives. They will function as a liaison between vendors and employees and advises
employees on program eligibility, coverage, and other total rewards matters. Answers employee inquiries and provides follow up customer service to ensure questions are answered and concerns are addressed in a timely manner. Compiles and maintains plan administration
documentation, including employee benefit records, compliance reporting data, plan description materials and vendor contracts. Researches, evaluates and analyzes total rewards programs, working with HRIS software and vendor website applications. Supports effective
and efficient operations of the Total Rewards department.
- Administer day-to-day healthcare, life insurance, disability and retirement program operations; including serving as the primary contact for third party administrators, coordinating transfer of data to external parties, communicating information to employees,
the business, and Human Resources Team. Manage the Total Rewards Team shared mailbox; including providing first-level support for inquiries, monitoring trends and making recommendations to further support program activities and communication.
- Oversee financial reconciliation and preparation of monthly invoices for payment; ensure new enrollments, terminations and all employer expenses are reflected correctly in billing from vendors. Process benefits related deductions each pay period and notify
Payroll of changes. Monitor weekly 401(k), Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Plan and HSA savings account vendor reports; identify enrollment actions for inclusion in HRIS and information needed for payroll processing. Support monthly accrual process; coordinate
with HR team and Financial Services to ensure alignment with department budget.
- Provide benefits orientation for new hires and monitor their enrollment in plans within allotted timeframe. Ensure accurate and efficient preparation, review and approval of new hires in HRIS. Lead review and approval of life event changes in HRIS.
- Administer the COBRA process. Advise eligible employees of benefit options beyond termination. Complete monthly reconciliation of reporting; including review of participant status, confirming receipt of healthcare premiums and remitting of payment to healthcare
vendors. Collaborate with HR Business Partners on Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) requests and serve as the point of contact for relevant benefits related inquiries.
- Lead the compilation of documentation and reporting for annual benefits program compliance audits. Support annual benefits open enrollment; including developing communication materials, engaging in HRIS benefit module preparedness, scheduling open enrollment
meetings, coordinating with vendors for representation and participating in post open-enrollment audits.
- Administer Commuter Benefits, including Outside Parking Program and SmartBenefts. Maintain program rosters, update HRIS with payroll deductions, and collect required program documentation from participants.
- Administer Service Award Program; including ordering award items, coordinating with Corporate Communications on recognition for monthly all employee staff meetings and notifying payroll of all service awards.
- Manage wellness program administration activities, including census files, utilization analysis and communication. Process monthly corporate gym membership payments. Serve on the Corporate Wellness Team Committee and coordinate onsite wellness events/offerings
- Participate in compensation and benefits surveys to analyze the competitiveness of ARC’s total rewards program offerings. Assist in the maintenance of salary survey data in online Salary.com CompAnalyst database. Provide annual salary and incentive planning
process support; including communications, data analysis, and engaging in SuccessFactors Performance Manager system preparedness.
- Lead data analytics, content and user management for ARC’s Total Rewards HUB employee portal. Manage the communication and updating of tools and resources maintained on Total Rewards SharePoint sites for use by employees, managers and the HR team. Maintain
and provide input to the department Business Continuity plan.
Education and Work Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive Human Resources experience with an emphasis in compensation and benefits administration, including coordination with third-party administrators
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- WorldatWork Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) and/or Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) designation; or progress towards completion preferred
- Technical knowledge of health and wellbeing benefit plans, ACA, ADAAA, COBRA, EEO/AAP, ERISA, FMLA, FLSA, HIPAA, 401(k) and related laws regulations
- In-depth knowledge of tracking and remitting payment of invoices, ensuring billing accuracy, managing accounting accruals and reconciliations
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, problem solving and team building skills
- Excellent customer service, project management, planning and organizational skills with a high emphasis on attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate at different levels within and outside the company
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, address employee and vendor matters, and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Proficient in use of HRIS systems (preferably Ultimate Software), including running queries and accessing and manipulating employee data
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- ARC does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed information related to compensation. Employees and applicants who have access to others’ compensation information will not disclose it to
others, unless compelled to do so in response to a complaint, legal action/request or investigation.
||Send This Job to a Friend