||Systems Engineer Intern
The Systems Engineer Intern will work with members of the System Services Team to improve the operational capabilities of the team as they work through the 2017 Project Initiatives.
- Generate reports from ARC’s ITSM system and update information within the ITSM solution as needed
- Review, compile, and possibly deleted dated information from SharePoint as we prepare to upgrade / migrate our SharePoint Environment
- Work with members of the System Services Team to review and automate manual tasks
- Research technologies in support of ARC’s Business Technology and Data Modernization Efforts
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Microsoft OS and Product Knowledge
- Linux OS Knowledge
- Shell Scripting
- Ability to learn or deduce how things work
- Good problem solving skills.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- ARC does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed information related to compensation. Employees and applicants who have access to others’ compensation information will not disclose it to
others, unless compelled to do so in response to a complaint, legal action/request or investigation.
||Send This Job to a Friend