||CRM Business Solutions Analyst
The CRM Business Solutions Analyst utilizes superior facilitation and elicitation skills to aid internal business units with developing business rules to execute current and future operational goals via CRM.
- Lead requirements gathering and functional design sessions for CRM initiatives.
- Begin a top to bottom assessment of areas not using CRM and determine whether processes are eligible for CRM integration.
- Foster an improved internal customer experience with CRM.
- Manage CRM maintenance and project dashboards and serve as project manager for small projects.
- Manage the day to day communications to the internal and external development teams.
- Create and manage an internal CRM user group.
- Lead projects related to the CRM Roadmap and CRM data management subgroup.
- Utilize a variety of analysis techniques to deconstruct business goals to include use cases, business process models and decision models; probe until the root business need surfaces.
- Serve as the liaison between the Biz Ops CRM team, the business unit customer and CRM development teams.
- Identify gaps and downstream impacts and assist with architecting proposed solutions.
Collaborating and Vetting Technical Designs
- Create detailed requirements documentation and applicable technical process designs.
- Actively collaborate with CRM technology SME’s to translate business rules into functional designs ensuring deliverables meet customer expectations.
- Become imbedded in the day to day operations of every ARC department utilizing CRM
- Develop test plans and direct user testing on maintenance and project deliverables.
- Conduct consultative analysis on the business unit’s current and future uses for CRM.
- Develop user guides and other applicable collateral.
- Conduct CRM user training by operational areas as refreshers for current users and tutorials for new users.
- Create web content such as tutorials for user self-training.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on project/product teams building CRM processes.
Education and Work Experience Required
- Associate’s Degree; Bachelor’s preferred.
- 3-5 years of
- Demonstrated understanding of Microsoft CRM 2015 functionality
- Producing requirement documents and process diagrams.
- Creating visual models such as work flow diagrams and wireframe prototypes.
- Documentation and specification skills
- Proven project management skills to include the ability to develop and maintain project documentation tool.
- Managing small scale projects from end to end.
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to use modeling tools ex. Visio.
- Must possess intermediate to advanced proficiency in the MS Office suite including MS Visio or similar modeling
- Proven ability to work independently with strong initiative
- Strong customer focused orientation
- Ability to confidently interact with all levels of employees and management
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to leverage strong facilitation skills to collaborate with operational business units as well as Information Services (IS) teams
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning and teaching.
- Fundamental understanding of UML notation
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- ARC does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed information related to compensation. Employees and applicants who have access to others’ compensation information will not disclose it to
others, unless compelled to do so in response to a complaint, legal action/request or investigation.
||Send This Job to a Friend