||End User Support Intern
||Voice & Data Communications
The End User Support Intern will support ARC employees in being more productive through the deployment and support of standard technologies. In addition to supporting standard technologies the role will also support standard processes by creating and running
reports, updating information in our ITSM solution, and working with both the End User Support Team and ARC personnel as needed.
- Configure, install and maintain computer equipment such as laptops, desktops, tablets, mobile device, printers, scanners and copiers.
- Setup, configure, and test printers including the implementation of advanced features like Follow Me Printing
- Setup, configure, and test Audio Visual Equipment designed to improve collaboration between ARC personnel
- Generate reports from ARC’s ITSM system and update information within the ITSM solution as needed
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of all Windows operating systems to include but not limited to Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Knowledge with the installation, configuration and repair of computer systems and peripherals such as Dell, Apple (Mac), Microsoft Surface, Apple (IOS), and Android.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Microsoft OS and Product Knowledge
- Ability to learn or deduce how things work
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy working with people
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- ARC does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed information related to compensation. Employees and applicants who have access to others’ compensation information will not disclose it to
others, unless compelled to do so in response to a complaint, legal action/request or investigation.
||Send This Job to a Friend