**Are you passionate about supporting others striving to change the lives of children and families? **
Come join a team that impacts youth and families by offering a supportive environment necessary for the youth and families we serve to continue on their personal path to success.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support, coordinating, implementing and monitoring all systems to ensure foster care team needs are met in an efficient manner.
||Required Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
· Minimum of High School diploma/GED required.
· Minimum 1-3 years of administrative assistant experience
· Experience working with at risk youth, vocational and/or experience working in a non-profit setting preferred
· Demonstrated skills and working knowledge of MS Office programs including proficient experience with spreadsheets.
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems, including demonstrated knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer service
· Must have excellent organization and time management skills including multi-tasking
· Must have excellent written and oral communications skills including data entry
· Must be able to maintain confidential and sensitive information with discretion
· Ability to form therapeutic relationships with children and families
· Ability to work with a culturally and economically diverse population
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed
||Send This Job to a Friend