*Are you passionate about changing the lives of children and families?*
Come join a team that is responsible for helping our youth and families establish healthy relationships, working toward building trust and open communication, while ensuring the youth are effectively engaged in clinical services.
The Clinician position is responsible for providing a comprehensive set of trauma informed evidence based case management and clinical treatment services to youth and families. The focus of the position is on the ability to implement change by acting as a role
model and building therapeutic relationships while helping youth progress towards discharge goals.
||Required Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
• Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling
• Minimum 3-5 years of clinical experience in a residential treatment setting working with population served
• License eligible as a Certified Social Worker or Licensed Mental Health Counselor or have other applicable licensure eligible for Medicaid reimbursement
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively one on one with individual youth as well as their family unit
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills required including demonstrated interpersonal skills, listening and consultation skills
• Demonstrated organizational, time management and prioritization skills required
• Demonstrated computer literacy skills including MS Office suite and other database programs
• Handles confidential and sensitive information with extreme discretion, including demonstrated knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment in a fast paced culture; must be able to adapt to a changing environment.
• Ability to form engaging and therapeutic relationships with children and families
• Ability to work with an culturally and economically diverse population; must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information with extreme discretion
• Ability to obtain TCI/CPR/First Aid Certification
• A clean, valid driver’s license as per Agency guidelines.
• Flexible availability required including nights, weekends and holiday hours
• Demonstrated skills and working knowledge of MS Office programs
||Send This Job to a Friend