CashCall’s Mortgage Division, a growing Mortgage lending company in Anaheim, is currently seeking Senior Web/Mobile Designer.
In this role, you’ll formulate concepts and work with Design, Product, and Engineering teams to bring these websites or features to production.
With strong attention to detail and a savvy knowledge of web standards, trends and usability, you’ll help us improve our overall user experience.
· Architect, Design and Support new interfaces/experiences with other Cash Call online and mobile entities
· Must be able to work in a team environment, and follow brand guidelines and take design direction with positive attitude
· Provide continuous competitive research, leverage industry resources and market trends and liaise with marketing and business stakeholders
· Support the user experience optimization of all existing online properties, mobile, email, social media, and other new technology, using business analytics and company initiatives
· Assist with QC and usability testing
• Experience designing and building products and features on mobile and web
• Passion for people-centered design
• HTML/CSS knowledge including a familiarity of Frameworks, Grids, and Responsive Design
• Expert in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Expert UI/UX Design skills and understanding
• A desire to stay current with web trends and standards
• Ability to support a project from concept to wire-frames to rapid prototyping in HTML
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, multitasking and presentation skills
• Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Must be able to analyze statistics and understand online funnel and conversion reports, in order to identify opportunities to improve user experience and conversion
• Highly motivated and organized
· Understanding of CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS
· Understanding of Git and Github
· Must be able to create a strong visual identity and document it accordingly to facilitate design guidelines to other offices around the world, while being sensitive about the differences between cultures and mental models.
· Attention to detail and able to work independently but within a team environment
· 5+ years of experience in UI/UX Design and strong knowledge of current web standards, technologies, and trends
· 3+ years front-end development experience using HTML/CSS/JS
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or mortgage lending experience.