The Treasury Analyst will perform cash forecasting and liquidity management functions for mortgage operations. Daily duties will include monitoring funding availability on warehouse lines, forecasting cash needs and preparing bank reporting packages.
- Assist operations with wire function and coordinate activity with banks/warehouse lines
- Maintain short term and long term cash forecasts for origination activities
- Financial Modeling using Microsoft Office tools (Excel and Access)
- Assist with monitoring servicing cash flow and activities
- Prepare bank reporting packages to warehouse lenders
- Provide analysis and recommendations based on historical financial data
- Responsible for assisting with preparations of annual budgets, strategic financial forecasting, and regularly audit financial books
- Other finance and accounting projects as needed
- Experience working with executive management levels
- Ability to present data to executive management in clear, concise and meaningful methods
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments to resolve issues, create reports and analysis and to gain an understanding of the overall business model
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to organize and prioritize work
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
· Ability to work in a multi-tasked changing environment
· Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills and financial orientation
- Ability to build positive relationships with vendors and clients with strong persuasive negotiating dynamics
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field from an accredited College or University
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 4 to 6 years progressive accounting, finance and corporate treasury (Public Accounting Preferred)
- Mortgage Banking experience preferred
- Thorough understanding with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Proven ability to learn and understand complex business models
- Ability to communicate effectively with lenders, credit rating agencies and representatives, and outside auditors
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel; Ability to create worksheets including functions to derive required analysis and reporting.
- Report Writing – Word, Excel, Access or FRX; Ability to create management reporting that is clear, concise and meaningful
- Ability to fit in with the CashCall culture (defined as a non-corporate, entrepreneurial environment where thinking outside the box is encouraged yet maintaining proper control and processes is mandatory)
Unique & Exclusive to YOU!
Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Plan after 2 months of employment
Casual Dress environment
Southern California Theme Park Attraction Discount Program effective immediately
Shopping and Entertainment Discount Program effective immediately
LA Fitness Membership Discounts effective immediately
Onsite Basketball Court
Founded in 2003, CashCall, Inc. has grown to become one of the nation's premier consumer finance lenders. Headquartered in Anaheim, California, the company employs over 1,600 lending professionals, each dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. CashCall has been able to simplify and streamline the loan process, through the seamless coordination of online and offline services to make the process faster, easier and hassle-free.
CashCall has an unsecured personal loan division and a mortgage division. Each division offers a variety of services depending on an applicant’s credit score and needs.
CashCall’s Mortgage Division specializes in low interest mortgage loans and home refinancing for borrowers with good credit. Founded by the people who started the very first direct mortgage company in 1995.
CashCall’s Mortgage Division has streamlined the application and lending process, reducing its own costs and passing these savings on to customers by undercutting larger banks and lenders with lower interest rates, no application fees, deposits or points.