Join our team today and immerse yourself in a rewarding career!
Oaks Integrated Care is actively recruiting for a qualified Driver/Aide to work within our youth partial care program in Lumberton, Burlington County, NJ.
• Transport consumers to and from partial care programs
• Maintain courteous interactions with consumers and community members
• Maintain records relevant to transportation schedule
• Provide for consumer safety including mandatory fastening of seat belts for all occupants of vans
• Ensure infants and children are secured in appropriate car seats
• Notify supervisory staff of any van maintenance, safety issues, or consumer issues
• Assist with building support activities as needed: mail delivery, meal preparation and serving, program related errands, light housekeeping, supply organization, vehicle cleaning.
• Competitive salary
• Medical and dental insurance
• Vision plan
• Retirement plan
• Flexible spending plan
• EXCELLENT time benefits
• Opportunity for personal and career growth
• Team oriented environment – we practice the FISH! Philosophy