Join Team Oaks and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
Are you looking for a clinical role with a leading nonprofit?
Find your rewarding career with Oaks, and join our story of over 50 years of serving our community! Our growing management team leads 230 health and social service programs throughout New Jersey.
At Children’s Mobile Response, the team provides assessment, crisis intervention and referrals for follow up in-home services to children and youth in Camden County. As a
Program Supervisor you will play an integral role in not only the program, but the organization as a whole.
- Provide clinical supervision of the program to include weekly supervision with assigned Children’s Intervention Specialists
- Plan, develop and evaluate the clinical effectiveness of the program
- Review clinical assessments completed by staff
- Maintain positive working relationships with community agencies
- Demonstrate appropriate clinical knowledge and skills
- Competitive Salary
- Mission-driven Culture
- Team Environment
- Generous Time Benefits (20+ hours)
- Comprehensive Health Benefits (30+ hours)
- Retirement Plan