Join Team Oaks and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
Now Hiring—Housing Programs in Trenton!
Do you want to make an impact in your community?
Oaks Integrated Care is looking for enthusiastic community minded staff who want to help families and individuals achieve success for our Mercer County housing programs located in Trenton and the surrounding area.
Housing programs provide services to families in Mercer County that have experienced homelessness. Staff work with individuals and families to achieve goals of sustainable housing and improved health of the children.
- Program Supervisor: Help develop program to meet community needs. Must have valid NJ LCSW or NJ LPC.
- Case Manager: Work directly with families to make a lasting impact on their quality of life. Must have Bachelor's degree in psychology or related field.
- Clinical Care Specialist: Create dynamic recovery plans that incorporate individual goals for long term recovery. Must have valid NJ LCSW or NJ LPC.
- Housing Counselor: Work directly with individuals to help identify areas of change to achieve goals. Must have Bachelor's degree in psychology or related field, or valid NJ LPN.
- RN: Be part of a compassionate team to assist individuals in managing their acute and chronic illnesses. Must have valid NJ RN license, BSN preferred but not required.
- Competitive Salary
- Mission-driven Culture
- Team Environment
- Generous Time Benefits (20+ hours)
- Comprehensive Health Benefits (30+ hours)
- Retirement Plan