||Full time; 40 hours; Monday - Friday; 9:00AM - 5:30PM; 30 minute unpaid lunch break;
Join our team today and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
As a Program Supervisor, you will work with our exciting new Federal initative that aims to provide comprehensive assistance to benefit homeless individuals and families in Ewing, Mercer County, NJ.
- Performs program intakes and assessments
- Hold quarterly meetings of the Steering Committee
- Provides in-home therapy to program participants
- Contributes to the development, implementation, monitoring, and updating of the individualized rehabilitation plan
- Performs therapeutic rehabilitation skill development
- Offers services appropriate to meet the consumers’ needs
- Perform crisis intervention
- Coordinate and manage services
- Provides administrative supervision of the program and clinical supervision to master’s level staff member(s)
- Assists Director in ensuring that program provides quality care which meets the standards of Oaks and its funding and regulatory sources
- Serves as supervisory back-up for on-call staff; may participate in on-call rotation
- Assists Director in interviewing and selecting staff for program positions
- Provides thorough orientation, supervision, training, evaluation and support for staff; ensures effective teamwork and collaboration of staff both within and across Oaks programs; ensures that staff are performing duties as expected and documents performance
- Provides individual supervision in accordance with Oaks guidelines for supervision
- Interprets and transmits agency/program policies and procedures to staff and ensures compliance with same
- Stays abreast of relevant developments in the mental health field; actively seeks best practices and employs evidence-based practices wherever possible
- Analyzes staff activity, client needs and available resources; utilizes MIS reports, quality assurance/outcome data, and principles of Continuous Quality Improvement; makes recommendations to the Director regarding program needs, directions and procedures
- Reviews clinical, statistical, billing and personnel documentation prepared by staff and ensures compliance with contract expectations, etc.
- Acts as liaison to key programs, agencies and systems; Serves as program/agency representative on planning committees, task forces and other committees as assigned
- Participates in program meetings, in-service training, quality assurance activities and other program activities as assigned
- Monitors safety of clients/staff and recommends new procedures
- Completes insurance applications as required by the agency on a timely basis, responds promptly and cooperatively to requests for information regarding licenses, etc.
- Assists Director with lease arrangements, subsidies and purchase of furnishings in keeping with budget and SAMHSA guidelines.
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible spending plan
- EXCELLENT time benefits
- Opportunity for personal and career growth
- Team oriented environment – we practice the FISH! Philosophy
An earned master’s degree from an accredited institution in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or a related field
Valid NJ Licensure - LCSW or LPC
- Supervisory experience and experience in mental health field preferred
All positions require a valid driver’s license in good standing, pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Oaks Integrated Care considers applicants for all positions without regard to: race; color; religion; sex; national origin; age;
sexual orientation; marital or veteran status; the presence of a medical condition, genetic information or handicap, unrelated to performing the tasks of the job; or any other legally protected status.
||Send This Job to a Friend