Join our team today and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
As a Substitute/Per Diem Driver, you will transport consumers to and from an adult day program in Lumberton, Burlington County, NJ. The day program supports adults with a mental illness and developmental disability. The program promotes positive behaviors and revolves around the recurring events of daily living.
• Drive consumers to and from the day program
• Organize and maintain records regarding transportation schedule and mileage
• Provide for consumer safety, including but not limited to mandatory fastening of seatbelts for driver and all passengers
• Maintain vehicle safety and cleanliness
• Remain watchful of all consumers - never leaving consumers on the van unattended
• Other tasks as assigned by the Program Supervisor