||Product Support Engineer
||Multiple US Locations
||We are recruiting throughout the nation for product support engineers. We have an immediate need in the Northeaast United States, but also throughout the US.
Iteris is the global leader in applied informatics for transportation and agriculture, turning big data into big breakthrough solutions. We collect, aggregate and analyze data on traffic, roads, weather, water, soil and crops to generate precise informatics
that lead to safer transportation and smarter farming. Municipalities, government agencies, crop science companies, farmers and agronomists around the world use our solutions to make roads safer and travel more efficient, as well as farmlands more sustainable,
healthier and productive.
Perform turn-on and technical sales support for Iteris video detection product lines and other product offerings represented by Iteris. Phone support, field support, troubleshooting, maintenance and installation of all products. Product testing support, managing
field test sites for new products required. Work closely with district sales manager supporting all accounts as needed to maintain and grow customer base.
IMSA, Cabinet, Radar
||• Minimum of IMSA level 2 and work zone safety certifications.
• Experience with NEMA TS1, TS2, 170/332 traffic cabinet architectures and related equipment.
• 2+ years experience with video detection installation, set up, and trouble shooting.
• Min. 5 years experience with field installation, integration, and field support for transportation related systems.
• Possess field and traffic cabinet level troubleshooting skills.
• Perform aerial work in a bucket truck or other types of man lifts when required
• Reside in the Northeast region of the U.S.
• Travel within the Northeast region and ability to travel throughout the U.S. and Canada without restrictions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
||• Experience with RADAR vehicle detection technology.
• Experience with Ethernet networking, configuration, and troubleshooting.
• Ability to learn quickly and retain/understand complex technical material.
• Ability to work long and diverse hours outdoors while in various environmental conditions.
• Computer literate with experience using SalesForce.com or other trip reporting and account management software systems including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
• International travel flexibility (South America and Middle East)
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend