||Lectrus Corporation, manufacturer of equipment centers and custom electrical enclosures, is looking for experienced
Electricians for the Chattanooga facility.
Electricians at Lectrus install switchgear and other electrical components into metal equipment centers fabricated by Lectrus. They will also plan layout, install, and repair wiring, electrical fixtures and control equipment such as switches, relays,
and circuit-breaker panels, using hand tools and power tools, according to customer specifications as indicated on custom engineered designs and drawings.
• NEC (National Electrical Code) Training and in depth working knowledge of code requirements.
• Ability to use basic hand tools, power tools, tape measure, grinders, and saws safely.
• Strong and clear communication skills – ability to give clear directions to others. • Ability to read, understand and interpret electrical drawings.
• Fork Lift operation
• Knowledge of OSHA procedures, particularly Lockout Tagout and electrical testing.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively.
• At least 5 years experience as Electrical Helper or 5 years previous work in Electrical field.
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic math problems
• Dependable – report to work every day on time
• Ability to pass drug screen and background check
• Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
• Flexibility with schedule and willing to work extra hours, evenings and weekends as needed
• Willingness to work in extreme temperatures both inside and outside
• High School Diploma or GED
Lectrus offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k, wellness programs including subsidized fitness center memberships, paid holidays and vacation.
||Send This Job to a Friend