Do you enjoy helping people? Do you enjoy working where you are greatly appreciated? If so, apply today!
DARTS is seeking caring, responsible individuals to provide light and heavy housekeeping tasks for older adults in their homes in Dakota County. Specifically, we need staff in the communities of Burnsville, Lakeville, Apple Valley and Eagan. This position
allows for a flexible daytime work schedule Monday through Friday, but with a minimum of 20 hours per week. Starting wage is $11.00 per hour.
• Provide dependable light homemaking assistance such as sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathroom fixtures, washing dishes, wet mopping, laundry, changing bed linens.
• Communication: Promptly return phone calls and report client issues or concerns; responsibly handle schedule changes.
• Complete necessary logs, make accurate calls to TimeTrak to report work time and mileage. Call DARTS office each pay period to report hours/mileage. Understand and maintain appropriate professional boundaries with clients.
• Maintain client confidentiality; participate in required training sessions/supervisory meetings; report all injuries, incidents and concerns immediately to DARTS.
• Clean driving record, ability to maintain a clean driving record and meet the agency's driving requirements.
• Excellent housecleaning and homemaking skills.
• Desire to work with older adults, some who have memory issues.
• Attitude of exceeding customer expectations.
• Punctuality, attention to detail, and dependability.
DARTS is a community-based nonprofit that connects people to services and partnerships that improve their quality of life, help them age well, and enable them to engage in their community. DARTS provides a network of valuable information and resources to
people of all ages and fosters the health of the community by helping people remain active and connected to one another.
Organization website: http://www.dartsconnects.org/