Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To be considered applicants must have a current MED badge. Out of state applicants will not be considered.
• Communicate the stores weekly and monthly sales information
• Assist the Store Manager with employee schedules and assist with managing employee work hours and vacation requests
• Assist with the conduction of training of all new employees as well as the re-training of existing employees when needed
• Motivate and work together with employees to meet and exceed sales goals
• Assist with the administration of employee evaluations
• Inform employee of new updates and general developments in the company
• Participate along with the Store Manager in evaluating applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with Human Resources; interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications
• Accurately perform daily inventory management, tracking active product and backstock, ensuring adequate inventory levels are maintained and ordering products to replenish stock
• Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established company policies and procedures
• Support the Store Manager by monitoring the activities of the store employees to maximize efficiency, minimize errors and respond to customer’s needs in a timely fashion
• Accountable for accurately utilizing, monitoring and reconciling Buddy Boy Brands’ Point of Sale system, cash handling and dispensing of product
• Accountable for accurately monitoring and reporting sales, transfers, etc. to METRC
• Implement and oversee compliance regulations set forth by Colorado MED
• Assist State and Local government auditors, inspectors and law enforcement with inventory, sales and compliance audits.
• Assist with internal sales and inventory audits
• Other duties as assigned by the Store Manager
• Directly supervises Budtenders, Key Holder(s), Receptionists, etc.