||Role and Responsibilities:
To be considered applicants must have a current MED badge. Out of state applicants will not be considered.
• May be required to be on-call and to respond to emergency situations at any time. This
may include scheduling issues and potentially covering a vacant shift.
• Train and motivate the team in accordance with the company's mission, vision, goals
• Ensure all team members adherence to operational guidelines and standards.
• Work directly with the Assistant Store Manager to oversee all team members are
trained on all safety, security and MED compliance policies.
• Maintain current and accurate store records of patient data, MED compliance and other
data as directed.
• Daily operation include: Correct cash handling and discount application, reviewing of
reports for proper money reconciliation, verification of proper documentation, opening
and closing procedures.
• Assist Store Manager by monitoring and maintaining inventory levels including
inventory reconciliation and communicating inventory action items.
• Work directly with the Assistant Store Manager to complete end of day, week, and
month reports, profit analysis, and auditing transactions.
• Oversee the cleanliness and organization of store.
• Maintain knowledge of all products and strains stocked in the store.
• Assist customers in selecting products by knowing dosage levels, consumption methods
and patient’s level of experience.
• Ensure effective communication between entire management team.
• Ensuring all team members' adherence to operational guidelines and standards and
compliance with all safety, security and MED compliance policies.
• Count drawers and finalize daily deposits, perform safe counts.
• Keep cannabis and cannabis infused inventory (including back-stock) organized as
required by SOP.
• Approve submitted daily weight adjustments and make reflective adjustments in
• Ensure that all dispensary paperwork is processed, filed and maintained – compile end
of month paperwork.
• Maintain familiarization with current deals and specials and communicate to staff.
• Submit change orders and facilitate Blueline visits.
• Daily inventory of supplies and order as needed.
• Responsible for maintaining customer relationships, including handling issues, concerns,
complaints and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Correct cash handling and discount application.
• Perform other official duties as assigned.
1. Customer Focus
2. Strong Retail Experience
3. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
||Required Education and Experience:
1. High school diploma or GED
2. 3 – 5 years of retail experience
3. Cannabis experience a plus
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position requiring a minimum of 40 hours a week. Monday through Friday. Operations may require working holidays, nights and weekends.
This job operates in a professional office environment and in retail locations. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/Disabled/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
||Send This Job to a Friend