Role and Responsibilities:
To be considered applicants must have a current MED badge. Out of state applicants will not be considered.
• May be required to be on-call and to respond to emergency situations at any time. This may include scheduling issues and potentially covering a vacant shift.
• Train and motivate the team in accordance with the company's mission, vision, goals and objective
• Ensure all team members adherence to operational guidelines and standards.
• Work directly with the Assistant Store Manager to oversee all team members are trained on all safety, security and MED compliance policies.
• Maintain current and accurate store records of patient data, MED compliance and other data as directed.
• Daily operation include: Correct cash handling and discount application, reviewing of reports for proper money reconciliation, verification of proper documentation, opening and closing procedures.
• Assist Store Manager by monitoring and maintaining inventory levels including inventory reconciliation and communicating inventory action items.
• Work directly with the Assistant Store Manager to complete end of day, week, and month reports, profit analysis, and auditing transactions.
• Oversee the cleanliness and organization of store.
• Maintain knowledge of all products and strains stocked in the store.
• Assist customers in selecting products by knowing dosage levels, consumption methods and patient’s level of experience.
• Ensure effective communication between entire management team.
• Ensuring all team members' adherence to operational guidelines and standards and compliance with all safety, security and MED compliance policies.
• Count drawers and finalize daily deposits, perform safe counts.
• Keep cannabis and cannabis infused inventory (including back-stock) organized as required by SOP.
• Approve submitted daily weight adjustments and make reflective adjustments in METRC.
• Ensure that all dispensary paperwork is processed, filed and maintained – compile end of month paperwork.
• Maintain familiarization with current deals and specials and communicate to staff.
• Submit change orders and facilitate Blueline visits.
• Daily inventory of supplies and order as needed.
• Responsible for maintaining customer relationships, including handling issues, concerns, complaints and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Correct cash handling and discount application.
• Perform other official duties as assigned.
1. Customer Focus
2. Strong Retail Experience
3. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility