||To be considered applicants must have a current MED badge. Out of state applicants will not be considered.
Roles and Responsibility:
Accurately and efficiently complete the trimming of cannabis, maintenance of a contaminate free work space and assist with harvest as needed.
• Trim 120 grams per hour
• Post-harvest breakdown and clean-up
• Waste removal
• Tray sanitation
• Reloading trays with new plants
• Participate in Harvest as needed and as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be 21 years old
• Valid Support badge from MED
• Reliable transportation
• Basic math skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to operate standard office equipment
Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
||Send This Job to a Friend