1. Seeking Degree in related field or minimum of 2 years of networking experience, or equivalent applicable work experience.
2. Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel. 8. Ability to install, configure and maintain personal computers, networks and related hardware and software. Experience with Microsoft Azure and Office 365 a must.
3. Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, procedures and techniques.
4. Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. 6. Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
Expected Hours of Work: This position works Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with a minimum of 40 hours a week. Depending on business needs, the position maybe required to work weekends or be on-call.
Physical and Environmental Requirements: This position requires sitting, standing, walking, bending and lifting 15 pounds on a regular basis. Good vision necessary to perform the essential functions of the position.
Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/Disabled/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace.