Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be 21 years old
• Able to obtain state credentials to work in cannabis cultivation facility
• Valid driver’s license and transportation
• Basic math skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to operate standard office equipment
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and basic computer skills
• Prior supervisor experience
• Prior customer service experience
• 1 – 3 years of management experience
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position that requires, but is not limited to, 40 hours per week. Operational hours are dependent on the client and facility operations. This position is required to work weekends and holidays.
Physical and Environmental Requirements :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Ability to lift, push, and pull 25 pounds
• Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout an 8 or 10-hour day
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Ability to visually identify product health issues, safety hazards and signage
• Ability to use a ladder up to 12 feet high
• Ability to work in the following conditions:
o Exposure to pollen, allergens, and non-carcinogenic pesticides, dust, odors, extreme heat, artificial light, sun exposure, vibrations and water
Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace.