• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Must be 21 years old
• Valid Support badge or ability to obtain state agency card
• Possess the horticultural skills to provide proper plant health care
• Basic math skills • Valid driver’s license and transportation
• Ability to operate standard office equipment
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Skills and Education
• Bachelor degree
• Prior experience working in greenhouse or agricultural experience
• Prior customer service experience
• Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours a day and rotating shifts.
• Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds
• Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout a work day
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time (farm is 2.7 miles of area)
• Ability to use a ladder (up to 12 ft. extension) and general hardware tools needed for common repairs
Ability and willingness to work in the following conditions:
Exposure to pollen, allergens, and chemical pesticides on the farm. Extreme temperatures including sun, wind, rain, and cold. Work environments that include exposure to, but not limited to, chemicals, fumes, dust, odors, extreme heat temperatures, heights,
indoor AC, no AC, motion, noise, protective gear, vibrations, and water.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace.