||Role and Responsibilities:
The Receptionist functions as the control center of each retail store. This position has the opportunity to provide each customer with a positive first impression, which is the starting point for providing a one-of-a-kind retail experience. This person must
be professional and courteous, while maintaining attention to detail and a high level of organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greets patients, vendors, and other visitors; refers them to waiting area, while
creating a positive environment.
• Responsible for Red Card process/check in: Verify name, date and ensure all
information is correct, cross reference achieves and POS; maintains patient sign in
log and file each day in binder.
• Responsible for verifying the status of patients before referring them to the correct
• In command of the telephone by the timely answering of front desk calls, checking
all messages and voice mail, business and personal, routing calls to the appropriate
• Maintains the reception area by making sure each day the area is clean, fresh
beverages are prepared, maintenance of flower/plant containers, area is organized
and efficiently operating at all times.
• Keep positive relationships with Referral Doctors; notify them of upcoming venues
and or specials.
• Market and promote specials to patients; distribute applications and marketing
• Responsible for administrative duties, including but not limited to, filing, faxing,
scanning, mailing, receiving and signing for parcels, maintaining patient status and
• Manage order list for supplies of the office.
• Promote referral of expired license process 60 days out.
• Must maintain knowledge of all applicable industry laws and regulations imposed
with agencies; MED, State, Local and Federal.
• May be required to perform other tasks as requested, assigned, or directed.
||Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Retail experience a plus.
• Experience or knowledge in MMC and MED preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must have excellent and professional verbal communication skills; required to speak
with proper grammar, excellent enunciation, and a friendly tone of voice.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, effectively manages time, and prioritizes work
responsibilities appropriately while maintaining attention to detail and a high level of
• Possess the highest level of decorum in handling confidential matters for customers
and business operations.
• Must be flexible and able to adjust well to change.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
• Ability to type 25 wpm
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel) and Internet
• Requires Colorado Medical Marijuana Support Occupational License
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full time position. This position will be 40 hours. Dispensary hours will vary, however nights, and weekends are a must.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/Disabled/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
||Send This Job to a Friend