Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Extensive knowledge of established construction and maintenance practices, procedures and techniques as well as applicable local, state and federal building codes.
• Familiarity with a wide range of equipment and tools and proficiency in skilled construction, maintenance and repair tasks.
• 1 – 3 years managerial experience.
• Strong communication skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask; proactive and deadline-oriented.
• Ability to read and understand work orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, two-scale schematics and procedure manuals.
• Ability to interact effectively with customers, vendors and employees at all levels of the organization.
• 3 – 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior greenhouse or cultivation facility experience
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
• Ability to work 7 days per week including holidays, days, nights, and weekends
• Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds
• Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout a work day
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to use a ladder (up to 12 ft. extension) and general hardware tools needed for common repairs
• Ability and willingness to work in the following conditions:
o Exposure to pollen, allergens, and chemical pesticides in the grow facility or greenhouse
o General office environment
o Extended computer usage
o Extended phone usage including teleconferences
o Work environments that include exposure to, but not limited to, chemicals, fumes, dust, odors, extreme heat temperatures, heights, indoor AC, no AC, motion, noise, protective gear, vibrations, and water
Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace.