•Knowledge of and adherence to State and Federal pesticide regulations
• Ability to work independently to carry out assigned tasks
• Attention to detail and close adherence to company policies/SOPs
Experience and Training:
•Experience and education in pest management, horticulture,entomological, or other biological science background and Cannabis cultivation is preferred.
License or Certificate:
•Candidates must possess proper licensing to work in the State regulated Cannabis Industry.
•Candidates must possess operator level commercial applicator licensing or be able to obtain it within 60 days of hire.
•Must pass examinations!
Physical and Environmental Requirement:
•Ability to work 7 days per week including holidays, days, nights, and weekends
• Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds
• Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout a work day
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to use a ladder (up to 12 ft. extension) and general hardware tools needed for common repair
• Ability to wear and work in all necessary PPE
• Including the ability to wear a full face respirator and full body protective gear
• Ability to pass required medical evaluation for use of full face respirator
• Ability to pass required respirator fit test
• Ability to work under green lighting
• Ability and willingness to work in the following conditions:
• exposure to pollen, allergens, and chemical pesticides in the grow facility or greenhouse
• phone usage
• may include work environments that include exposure to, but not limited to, chemicals, fumes, dust, odors, extreme heat temperatures, heights, indoor AC, no AC, motion, noise, protective gear, vibrations, and water