||Physical and Environmental Requirements:
• Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours a day and rotating shifts
• Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds
• Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout a work day
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to use a ladder (up to 12 ft. extension) and general hardware tools needed for common repairs
Ability and willingness to work in the following conditions:
o Exposure to pollen, allergens, and chemical pesticides in the grow facility or greenhouse
o General office environment
o Extended computer usage
o Extended phone usage including teleconferences
o Work environments that include exposure to, but not limited to, chemicals, fumes, dust, odors, extreme heat temperatures, heights, indoor AC, no AC, motion, noise, protective gear, vibrations, and water
Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace.