||National Level Technical Consultant, Jakarta, Indonesia
(This is a local hire position only)
At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. The promise of a healthy life. Of a decent livelihood. Of sustainable natural resources that benefit communities. Now more than ever in its 42-year history, Pact is helping millions of people who are
poor and marginalized discover and build their own solutions and take ownership over their future.
Pact enables systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems,
and transforming markets into a force for development.
Pact exists to help create a world where those who are poor and marginalized exercise their voice, build their own solutions, and take ownership of their future. The Indonesia DERAP Team, contributes to realizing this purpose by:
• Forging smart partnerships and treating all people with dignity and respect;
• Applying organizational policies and regulatory compliance appropriately and consistently;
• Facilitating team spirit among colleagues and promoting the organization through communications;
• Influencing decision makers through focused, relevant communications;
• Continually striving to learn and share knowledge and find small ways to make the workplace more enjoyable for all;
• Cultivating and harvesting innovation;
• Contributing to the organization’s ability to think and act strategically at all times;
• Inspiring and spreading our desired organizational culture across the global enterprise.
Pact is seeking a National Level Technical Consultant. The NLTC is a national level position whom will be a member of M&E Team. S/he will be responsible for working with DERAP Regional Offices (Regional Coordinators, Regional Technical Officers, and local subcontractors)
to facilitate Civil Society Organizations to map and monitor demographic and epidemiological shifts among KPs and PP, and build/strengthen provincial/districts team in epidemiological analytical capacity to ensure the success of SUFA. S/he will provide the
DERAP Head Office with documentation to map demographic and epidemiological shifts among KP and PP.
• Working with Regional Coordinator (RC), Regional Technical Officers (RTO) and subcontractor to facilitate CSO to do mapping for key population, hotspot, health provider services and key stakeholders in Jakarta Province, Jayapura City, Mimika and Jayawijaya
• Documenting mapping result that can be used as reference for target projection in future
• Provide a report of an analyzed HIV-AIDS epidemiology trend based on the quarterly report from District, Provincial and National level
• Working in close collaboration with Provincial Health Office and Provincial AIDS Commission in Jakarta, City and District Health Offices and City/District AIDS Commission in Papua to analyze cascade HIV-AIDS, problem analysis and provide recommendation for
follow up plan.
• Provide technical assistance to DHOs to conduct serologic surveillance for key population in Jakarta and Papua provinces
• Share HIV relevant data to health care providers at city/district level to contribute evidence-based decision making in strengthening Strategic use of ARV (SUFA) implementation.
• Perform other duties assigned by Chief of Party.
• Medical degree (M.D., MBBS) and at least 5 years relevant experience in HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment programs for high-risk populations. An MPH would be an advantage.
• Experience with clinical management and training and ability to understand full range of issues around the clinical management of HIV/AIDS, including provision of ART.
• Working knowledge of current national and WHO HIV/AIDS guidelines and tools for prevention, treatment, care & support of adults and children.
• Ability to provide mentorship and supportive supervision to all categories of health care providers.
• Experience in working effectively with government and non-government partners
• Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team with national and international staff, and maintain excellent working relationships with partners.
• Literacy with MS Office and statistical packages.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Fluency in English and Indonesian.
• Experience in design, implementation and analysis of HIV/AIDS/STI surveillance surveys.
||Send This Job to a Friend