||Pact Myanmar is one of the largest of Pact’s global programs, and one of the largest and most diverse integrated development operations in Myanmar. With over 500 employees and 26 offices across the country, we operate integrated health, livelihoods and
natural resource management programs that impact the lives of almost 5 million individuals across 35 townships and almost 10,000 communities. With community governance and financial independence at the core of our approach, we focus on local ownership; long-term
sustainability; a long-term approach to community and institutional capacity development; and the power of markets to help lift people out of poverty.
Reporting to the Country Director, this position will play a central organizing role Pact Myanmar’s ongoing change management process, and related structural adjustments, through providing quality administrative support. These changes include the shift from
projected management structures to a combination of technical and operational support surrounding a regional program implementation core. The person in this role will work closely with the Core Change Coalition (CCC), and related other key staff. This position
will also provide backstopping and program management support in the expected absence of the Programs Director for one month in mid-February to mid-March.
This position is open for qualified Myanmar nationals, as well as resident expats who are already living in Myanmar and eligible to work in the country. Duration for the position is 3 months, with possibility of extension by 3 months.
• Coordinate meetings, and related agenda and meeting outcomes and communication to various teams
• Develop a detailed Change Management Work plan, and ensure CCC adherence to the steps laid out in the plan (expected to last around 6 months)
• Develop detailed Change Communication strategy to ensure that all aspects of the process are communicated to different levels of staff through appropriate channels. This may entail working with the Communications Department.
• Provide support in the develop workflows, work diagrams, revised organizational charts, job descriptions for various elements related to change management process
• Work closely with CCC and HR to identify changes in HR resource needs, and identify solutions
• Attend key change management meetings, including a scheduled Reorganization Workshops in February, and an All-Staff Retreat in March. Provide support to agenda development insights and alternative approaches to proposed changes, helping teams to carefully
think through the fine details of developing the Project Management Unit, Technical Services Division, Operations and Grants Division, amongst other changes
• Work closely with DCD/ assigned AIS personnel in reviewing work flows of current support processes, suggesting improvements along with associated work flow diagrams and formats
• University Degree in related field; Master’s Degree preferred
• Minimum 3 years of experience in related field with prior experience in Organizational Change Management
• Fluency in English (Both Writing and Speaking)
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work under time pressure