||ALFASIGMA USA, Inc.
The Benefits Coordinator will handle all inquiries about company benefit plans, ensures that all the various benefit options are properly communicated
to employees, works collaboratively with carrier representatives to ensure plans are properly managed and employee elections are correct, and stays up-to-date on regulations concerning insurance and other employee benefits.
- Administer employee benefit plans for all divisions. Assist employees with benefits questions and process Qualifying Life Events.
- Maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits changes are entered appropriately in HRIS for payroll deduction.
- Process all billing/invoicing for the HR Dept. Resolve administrative problems with the carrier representatives.
- Create New Hire Benefit packets and conduct New Hire Benefit orientation.
- Create annual Open Enrollment session through the HRIS. Ensure all Benefit content within HRIS is current.
- Complete Disability Intake forms and assist employees with claims.
- Ensure timely distribution of required employee notices.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation and proposing changes to Management.
- Manage employee engagement programs such as TOP Recognition, Anniversary Gifts, Wellness and Corporate events (flu shots, blood drives, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience in benefits administration or related field.
- HR or Benefits related certifications preferred.
- HRIS (Ultimate Software preferred)
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Work effectively and confidentially with extremely sensitive information
- Demonstrate high level of customer service
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
Alfasigma USA, Inc. is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Alfasigma USA, Inc. Please inform the HR Assistant
if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend