||ADVANCED LIFE REPRESENTATIVE
||After nearly a century of protecting people and building futures, Pekin Insurance® is dedicated to go beyond. Beyond the expected.® Our rule is golden: Give our customers what we would want ourselves. Service that goes the extra mile. Products that meet today’s need - and tomorrow’s. And the financial stability that provides what we all want in today’s world: peace of mind.
Serving the Midwest, Pekin Insurance boasts of over 850,000 policyholders and offers a broad portfolio of products sold by an independent agency force of over 1,200 agencies. Our over 700 Home Office and Service Office employees lead by example in a team-effort environment where each member takes part in the decision-making process, while remaining committed to going Beyond the expected® in all their endeavors.
For more information, visit www.pekininsurance.com
Advanced Life Representative, Life Sales - Indiana/Ohio Territory
• Make systematic calls on the agent to aid the agent in sales, underwriting and education of the agent of any personnel within the agency.
• Must communicate to the agency force, company philosophy, company policy, and method of doing business.
• Attend and participate in periodical sales and educational meetings for agency force. These meetings should be a means of communication between the Pekin Home Office and field, promote sales contests, and educate agency force of new products and any industry trends.
• Responsible for production of all life products sold by the company.
• Assisting and training agencies in using our Company Intranet website and life illustration software.
• Attend our company trips when invited.
• Maintain an Agency Call Report through the internet. Reporting dates, times, and what was discussed on each monthly agency call.
• Attend quarterly field meetings at the Pekin Home Office and annual award banquets.
||Education and Experience:
• Minimum three years experience in Sales Territory
• Bachelor's degree in a business or insurance related field
• Life Insurance Producers license, CLU, ChFc or CFP designations preferred.
• This position requires individual to travel area responsible for, with some overnight stays.
• Also requires evening hours to attend classes, cookouts, conventions, etc.
• Job requires prolonged amount of time in vehicle traveling.
• Also may require carrying large loads of equipment and materials, weighing up to 20 pounds.
• Speaking and hearing ability sufficient to carry on a conversation with other individuals in person and over the telephone.
• Health & Vision Plan
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Flexible Spending Account
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Vacation Time and Paid Holiday
• Life Insurance
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Discounts on Auto and Homeowners policies