||SIFMA is the voice of the U.S. securities industry. We represent the broker-dealers, banks and asset managers whose nearly 1 million employees provide access to the capital markets, raising over $2.5 trillion for businesses and municipalities in the U.S.,
serving clients with over $18.5 trillion in assets and managing more than $67 trillion in assets for individual and institutional clients including mutual funds and retirement plans. SIFMA, with offices in New York and Washington, D.C., is the U.S. regional
member of the Global Financial Markets Association (GFMA). For more information, visit http://www.sifma.org.
The Administrative Assistant will report to two Managing Directors on SIFMA’s Private Client Group and the Managing Director, Capital and Accounting and will be responsible for the following:
• Assist in all areas of correspondence including business as well as social writing;
• Responding to inquiries in a highly professional, organized and expedited manner;
• Book travel arrangements and manage expense reports;
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service, professionalism, and confidentiality in all communications;
• Produce accurate, properly formatted documents, memos, emails and reports under sometimes tight time constraints;
• Conduct daily research on upcoming regulatory notices;
• Maintain complex calendar; schedule all appointments, meetings and conference calls;
• Handle telephone calls, including screening incoming calls, mail and packages;
• Ensure all assignments/projects are completed with accuracy and efficiency, including follow-through to ensure that appropriate and timely actions are taken;
• Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees, outside agents and companies.
The Administrative Assistant will have:
• Bachelor degree or 3+ years of administrative support experience;
• Demonstration of excellent administrative, organizational, time management and written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent proof reading and editing skills;
• Technical skills including a full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and familiarity with database use and functionality;
• Ability to prioritize tasks/workload;
• Demonstrates professional demeanor;
• Commitment to provide superior customer service with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients;
•Shows work effectiveness, persistency and commitment.
SIFMA offers salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package. Please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line of your email. EOE.
||Send This Job to a Friend