||Customer Service Representative
||JOB SUMMARY: Assist and direct Area Managers/Sales Reps with inquiries regarding: product questions, availability/lead time/substitutions/special cut application/quality issues/vendor issues/other research regarding returns, proof of deliveries and traces.
In addition to all Order and Order Maintenance rollover phone queue also receives and processes inbound customer/Area Manager/rep phone in orders. Handles outbound calls assigned by region to obtain leads and to offer up items for ordering. This person is
responsible for communication on order status and problems to the Area Managers/ rep. Assist and direct area managers with inquiries regarding order processing, customer buying history, special cut applications, sample requests, backorders, etc. This role
will be the initial primary customer contact for inquiries, billing questions, complaints, product information and returns. Provides optimum service as required to maintain and enhance existing business in addition to offering all customers the opportunity
to try new products.
40 Hours Per Week
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• One to three year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Must have PC or computer knowledge
• Experience in dealing with an expansive product line preferred
Required Length and Type of Experience:
• 1-3 year experience in business to business Customer Service position preferred
• Inside Sales experience preferred
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist customers, area managers/reps in an inbound/outbound call center in addition to order maintenance call center
• Ability to follow up on sales calls/leads
• Process all orders in an expedient manner
• Maintain accurate customer master account information
• Handle all complaints, credits, tracing and using excellent follow through skills
• Suggest promotions through offering a Customer Service special item to customers who have not purchased in the last 15 months
• Meet all department goals, objectives and standards for Customer Service
• Interacts with all warehouse and is a direct liaison between area manager/reps and warehouse
• Handles all traces, proof of deliveries, credits and documentation necessary to handle complaints
• Handles outbound calls to obtain customer leads and capable of offering up items for sale
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management
• Other duties as assigned
Dexterity: Ability to make small movements such as typing, picking up small object, or pinching items together.
Communicating: Especially where one must frequently give and receive detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly, or quickly.
Repetitive Motions: Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Includes ability to work with handset, telephone, PC Computer and keyboard entry simultaneously.
Average Visual Abilities: Average, Ordinary, visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery.
Physical Strength: Sedentary work; sitting most of the time. Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally. Must be physically and mentally able to work your required shift.
MENTAL ACTIVIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved instruction and to deal with problems involving a few variables.
Language Ability: Ability to write and communicate in complex sentences using good vocabulary.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
AAP & VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Tranzonic is a proud Government Contractor! This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status
as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors
take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend