||Packer - 3rd Shift
||JOB SUMMARY: Pack all products safely and according to quality specifications.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Safely operate polybag machine to seal material when required.
2. Pack material as required on production sheet.
3. Select correct inner and outer boxes.
4. Label boxes as required on production sheet.
5. Replace roll on tape machine and make other adjustments as necessary.
6. Tape and stack boxes on pallet using box tape machines when available.
7. Assist in wrapping palletized finished goods on pallet for transport to wrap machine.
8. Sort and repack finished goods as directed.
9. Meet and maintain production and quality standards.
10. Adhere to all company work rules.
11. Adhere to all safety rules and practices.
12. Maintain a positive work environment by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
13. Use or wear all appropriate safety equipment.
14. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS, AND LICENSES
1. No formal education, training or experience needed.
2. Must be able to perform basic math functions.
1. Constantly moves or transports items up to 50 lbs.
2. Must be physically and mentally able to work required shift.
3. Constantly performs duties that are repetitive in nature or require repetitive movement.
4. Must have the ability to judge that product is moving through equipment properly.
5. Must be able to constantly recognize product types and safety/warning material (some small in size).
6. Constantly required to identify color coded safety & warning areas/notices (most commonly colored yellow and red and some in small print) in order to maintain a safe work environment.
7. Constantly works in an environment that includes: seasonal heat & humidity; exposure to safety areas with moving equipment; dust/dirt; noise; vibrations from equipment; lighting differences; and occasional fumes.
8. Constantly required to position self in order to remove or replace product and operate equipment.
9. Frequently receives or exchanges information with management or other personnel regarding work requests or issues.
10. Must be able to identify and react to potential hazards.
11. Must be able to do basic math functions.
12. Good hand and eye coordination.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend