||Affiliated Faculty-BS-Gen Ed
||Union Institute & University, a national not for profit university offering Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees to adult students, is seeking to establish a pool of Affiliate Faculty instructors to teach General Education courses for its Bachelor
of Science degree program. The person/s selected must be available to teach at the Sacramento, California campus on Saturday mornings.
Core Responsibilities of Affiliated Faculty Instructors:
UI&U is seeking instructors for general educations courses in Composition; Math; Biology; Environmental Science, Psychology and Sociology.
• Teaches 1-2 sections per eight week session in the BS undergraduate program during the fall, winter, and/or summer sessions during 2017-2018. Courses will be hybrid, i.e., courses will have two hour per week onsite components combined with additional online
• Onsite classes will be at the Sacramento, California site from 8:00 am-10:00 am and 10:00 am-noon in eight week sessions.
||• Earned Master’s degree or higher with credentials in Composition; Math; Environmental Science; Psychology or Sociology (or a Masters with at least eighteen graduate hours in the field);
• Experience teaching in higher education;
• Excellent computer skills;
• Online teaching experience (or at least a willingness to learn online formats) is required.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of application, resume/CV and contact information for three professional references.
Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should notify the Human Resources Department at 513-487-1122.
Founded in 1964, Union Institute & University is a private, non-profit university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Union Institute & University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a multicultural environment. We strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
||Send This Job to a Friend