||Union Institute & University, a national not for profit university offering Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees to adult students, is seeking an Affiliate Faculty member to teach Masters of Organizational Leadership courses for its MSOL degree.
MSOL courses at Union Institute & University are taught in an online format and in hybrid format (Hollywood, Florida only)
• Teach one or two Organizational Leadership course per eight week term (six terms for the year);
• Adjust online courses to meet the professor’s teaching style;
• Lead online asynchronous discussions that develop global awareness and critical thinking skills;
• Evaluate student work;
• Participate in annual evaluation of the MSOL curriculum;
||• Doctorate Degree or Masters’ with ten years of experience in the field.
• Experience teaching in higher education institution;
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
• Excellent computer skills; experience in online instruction required;
• Ability to work collaboratively with students, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds;
This is a part time position without benefits. Please note we are seeking two types of instructors for online courses and for face-to-face (hybrid courses) in the Hollywood, Florida area only.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest, CV, and three professional references.
Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should notify the Human Resources Department at 513-487-1122.
Union Institute & University is a private, non-profit university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Union Institute & University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a
Multicultural environment. We strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
||Send This Job to a Friend