||Affiliated Faculty-Health and Wellness
||Union Institute & University, a national university for adult students offering programs of study leading to Bachelor’s, Master's and Doctoral degrees, is seeking adjunct faculty to teach in our online Master of Arts program in Health and Wellness with
a focus on lactation. Union’s Health and Wellness program offers flexible distance learning. This position is not location bound; the qualified candidate may work remotely.
• Online instruction on a per-class basis, not to exceed 2 courses per term (or its equivalent) throughout the year;
• Participation in faculty training as required.
||• A doctorate from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in a related health care field;.
• International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) certification, held for a minimum of five years;
• Professional experience in the lactation field;
• An ongoing record of professional activity (training, scholarship, etc.);
• Excellent computer skills;
• Ability to use information technology for instruction;
• Effective interpersonal (written, oral and online) communication skills;
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Ability to work collaboratively with students, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds;
• Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Experience with graduate-level teaching;
• Online teaching experience.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and three professional references.
Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should notify the Human Resources Department at 513-487-1122.
Union Institute & University is a private, non-profit university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Union Institute & University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a
Multicultural environment. We strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
||Send This Job to a Friend