||Executive Director Los Angeles
||Los Angeles, CA
||Union Institute & University, a national university for adult students offering programs of study leading to Bachelor’s, Master's and Doctoral degrees, is seeking an Executive Director for its Los Angeles Academic Center based in Los Angeles, CA.
The Executive Director is responsible for the operations, activities, and strategic development and execution of initiatives at the academic center. The Executive Director provides leadership and works collaboratively to achieve student success, while implementing
strategic and tactical directives that drive enrollment and retention.
• Acts as a community liaison of Union Institute & University (UI&U) with the purpose of increasing enrollment of UI&U programs and developing relationships with strategic partners ;
• Collaborates with university leadership to develop local marketing strategies for his/her region for the promotion of academic program offerings;
• Achieves enrollment and retention objectives as defined by the annual strategic plan;
• Oversees the business operations of the academic center, including effective P/L management;
• Motivates all employees to provide innovative solutions for achieving operational objectives;
• Identifies employee skill strengths and opportunities, provide timely coaching and feedback, and models institutional leadership expectations;
• Maintains knowledge and implements policies, guidelines, and regulations of the federal and state education departments, national and state accrediting commissions, and UI&U. Adheres to the established reporting procedures of these same authorities;
• Assures availability of physical assets necessary to accommodate operations of the academic center.
||• Master’s degree in a related field, earned doctorate preferred;
• Five years’ related experience, in which the candidate has been responsible for all the functional and strategic aspects of overseeing a campus, center, site, or profit center;
• Previous experience preferred with multi-site, multi-state, multi-functional service organizations;
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively address all levels within the organization;
• Ability to work collaboratively and lead effectively;
• Self-motivated with good time-management skills.
Review of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled. To apply, please submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and the names and contact information of three professional references.
Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should notify the Human Resources Department at 513-487-1122.
Union Institute & University is a private, non-profit university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Union Institute & University is an Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer. We are committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
||Send This Job to a Friend