||Affiliated Faculty-BS-Gen Ed
||Union Institute & University, a national not for profit university offering Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees to adult students, is seeking an Affiliate Faculty member to teach online General Education-Geology courses for its Bachelor of Science
degree program. The person selected will teach a course titled “Geology of Natural Disasters: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Other Natural Phenomenon.”
• Teaches 1 section per eight week session (six eight week sessions per year) in the BS undergraduate program beginning in October of 2018. Course is totally online.
• Selected professor will facilitate an already packaged course. Flexibility will be given in the areas of assessment and course delivery. The selected professor will have to create video or written lectures to replace some existing material.
• Earned Master’s degree or higher with credentials in geology (at least eighteen graduate hours in geology);
• Experience teaching in higher education;
• Excellent computer skills
• Online teaching experience (or at least a willingness to learn online formats) is required.
Union Institute & University is a private, non-profit university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should notify the Human Resources Department at 513-487-1122
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and three professional references.
Union Institute & University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a multicultural environment. We strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
||Send This Job to a Friend