||Affiliated Faculty-Human Lactation
||Union Institute & University, a national university for adult students offering programs of study leading to Bachelor’s, Master's and Doctoral degrees, is seeking adjunct faculty to teach in our undergraduate online Maternal Child Health: Human Lactation
program. Union’s Maternal Child Health program offers flexible distance learning. This position is not location bound; the qualified candidate may work remotely.
• Online instruction on a per-class basis, not to exceed 2 courses per eight-week session throughout the year;
• Participation in faculty training as required.
||• A master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in a related health care field;
• International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) certification, held for a minimum of five years;
• Professional experience in the lactation field;
• An ongoing record of professional activity (training, scholarship, etc.);
• Excellent computer skills;
• Ability to use information technology for instruction;
• Effective interpersonal (written, oral and online) communication skills;
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Ability to work collaboratively with students, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds;
• Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Experience with undergraduate-level teaching;
• Online teaching experience.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and three professional references
Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should notify the Human Resources Department at 513-487-1122.
Union Institute & University is a private, non-profit university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Union Institute & University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a multicultural environment. We strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
||Send This Job to a Friend